Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Re-Posted


Name: Julia Linn Allen

Age: 12 (almost 13)

Birthday: August 26th, 1999

Chores that you hate: Vacuuming the stairs and dusting

Dogs: Mazie or as I call her "Dog"

Email Address's: <mythocall@gmail.com> <trulierandom@gmail.com>

Favorite color: Bright blue, and yellow's great too!

Gold or Silver: Gold

Height: 5' 4 3/4"

Instruments you play: Piano, clarinet, and I sing

 

Just Can't Take it Things: Chomping in my ear

Kids: Not yet, but I have names planned. William, Walter, Rosaline, Joy, Tom, Liz, Luke, Anne, Jake, Katie, Jason, and Lidea. (my husband has no say, he can do middle names)

Live: Maple Valley, WA.

Pet peeves: Having to explain something that made perfect sense to me, when people won't just spit it out, when people get rude because I knew something they didn't, people who won't listen to reason and just get louder and louder as if volume will make what they've been saying over and over true, food scents, being ignored, people talking with there mouth's full, people talking to me when I want to be alone, comments or looks when people don't think I notice, having my thinking interrupted, people making fun of me for the things I like, being treated like a child, being told I need to fix something I beat myself up over already, not having a choice, jerks, crude language, not being able to change how I made myself, being told I allow too much of a different part of myself into my being, and feeling like I can't say how I feel, because while everyone tries to, they don't quite understand. (Okay, so I'm easily annoyed and have alot on my mind, I have more but I think this is long enough).

Mother’s Name: Amy

Nicknames: Jules, Julia Gulia, Juila, Julila

Overnight hospital stays: None

Quote from a movie or tv show: "Because you're an idiot, no, no, no, don't be like that practically everyone is" ~ Sherlock from Sherlock

Right or Lefty: Right

Siblings: Kate, Charlie, Anne Marie, Henry, Nora

Time you wake up: 9:30 or earlier, but my family can vouch for the fact that I don't come down till later.

Undivided Attention: Very little will I give that too

Vegetable you hate: All but lettuce, carrots, and cucumbers. 

What makes you run late: I'm just a late person, all the little things add up.

Xtra Info:   Beehive Class President, actress, song writer and author to be.

Yummy food you make: I can make to much to say, but I once created something called Taco Casserole which everyone in my family likes but me.

Zoo Animal: Penguins


4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of pet peeves... although, thinking about it, those are pet peeves of mine too. ;)

    This is cool Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! though i did steal it from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I showed up in the pet peeves section. doh! Love your lists! you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in your pet peeves section too!!! What are mother's for:) Love you darling!

    ReplyDelete