Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

New School Routines

I am pleased to say, that despite problems of the past, I have had a 98% rate at getting up so far. The 2% percent was when I laid back down for a "second" this morning and barely managed to get up only 3 minutes difference then when I set my alarm! I've also made history for myself because I missed the bus on the first day of school! But in my defense, last year the bus left at 7:15am and we just assumed that it would leave at the same time this year. I was turning the corner when it drove by, turns out the bus leaves at 7:06am and they want us to be there at 7:01am. So not happening! I'll leave at 7:01 or have Mom or Dad drive me to the bus stop. They're taking turns waking up with us. But it's really nice only having 3 classes a day. It I don't get as many headaches. It also means that you get an extra day to do homework on the day you have your other 3 classes. So far I am very satisfied with my new school life. Jules out, Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I missed the bus on the first day of seventh grade, because it came 5 minutes earlier than normal! :)

    ReplyDelete